I went to Cut n up hair salon in Gulf Shores, Al.The owner os Salon messed my hair up terribly trying to color it.

It turned out copper, red and orange! Hot at the roots. I went back the next day and she did not offer to redo it and gave me part of my money back. the professional thing to do was either fix it or give me all my money back!

she was more concerned in the time she spent on my hair then having a happy customer.

I I went to another salon and had to pay all over again to get my hair corrected, plus my time.the owner, Linda is not going to make it in that business with her attitude, I was ripped off!

Had an Experience with Cut n Up Hair Salon?

Comments

She was very unprofessional, My hair was not messed up until I went to her.I went back and kindly ask for her to fix it, she did not offer.

The salon I went to to get it fixed are witnesses, they saw the mess it was in and fixed it, did a great job.you probaly are not aware of the times customers are not happy and she treats them like she did me.

i have gone to linda for years .There have been times where i have done my own color and she has fixed it.

If your hair was less than substandard its probably because you came in with jacked up hair in the first place.Linda and all the girls at cut n up are wonderful at what they do and i would recommend them to anyone!!!....